Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Scuba



So I just started a scuba class. Among my many lessons learned, here are my choicest:

  1. If you are a nose breather, don't scuba dive.
  2. There are small jelly fish at the bottom of the pool. Oh wait, those aren't jelly fish.
  3. It is very disturbing to have a floating hairball run into you.
  4. There are few things more disturbing than seeing nasal "stuff" gliding in front of you.
  5. But there is absolutely nothing more disturbing than accidentally turning your view toward the water aerobics area of the pool.
  6. Never ever open your mouth while in a swimming pool; the water may look clean but trust me, you have no idea!
  7. Don't relieve your waters in the pool. No really! You can't hide it in scuba class.

1 comment:

  1. Is that of your class? I love the "jellyfish" part. So true!

    ReplyDelete