Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Love History



So I consider myself the luckiest man alive. I'm going back Back East for school. I lived all around New England for two years as a missionary, seeing more of that area of our beautiful nation than anyone could hope for. But now I have 9 more months on this side of the country, but in Williamsburg, VA.

After taking my challenging AP U.S. History class with Mrs. Dowler in high school I developed a veracious appetite for our country's history. Teaching hundreds of students about our American Heritage during my undergraduate experience at BYU made me appropriately sold to the prospect of attending the College of William & Mary for graduate school.

For the next several months, I'm going to document my adventures on this blog. My goal is to tempt anyone who reads this to come out and touch the wealth of history here that is yours and that is mine.

2 comments:

  1. Is that the campus? It looks straight from a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's the Wren Hall. It's the oldest college building in use in the US. You'll get to see it and so much more if you come out!

    ReplyDelete